Thursday, April 18, 2013

Swapping Sweets for Strep

Blog friends, I dislike doing this to you again, but I had a sick kiddo with strep at the beginning of the week, which is when I do my blog prep. I really wanted to give you more than two recipes this week, so I'm going to pass on posting a lame post with only one GF goody for you to try. Next week I promise (scouts honor!) to bring you my favorite GF baking tips with 4 recipes. 2 that are yummy GF cup for cup recipes and 2 "from scratch" GF recipes!!! They will be keepers!

Thanks for understanding and staying with me even though I don't post daily. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by once a week. I truly hope that being gluten free is becoming or already is a blessing in your life! See you next week, until then, be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment